Culligan® Whole House Water Filter
Capture What's Lurking In Your Front Royal Well
Does your water have a hazy look, or bitter taste, or a bad odor?
This kind of problem water is typically associated with well water. A Culligan® Whole House Water Filter treats problem water directly at the source.
A whole home filter can protect agaist common contaminants in well and municipal systems, including:
- ...as well as hardness, chlorine and TDS, which can cause scale, buildup
The advanced treatment method of whole house water filters helps to eliminate these unpleasantries and more. Additionally, many of our whole house solutions can help solve hard water problems, such as stubborn soap scum and residue.
Our Culligan® Whole House Water Filter solutions are fully customizable to your needs. Filters are hassle-free and don't require cartridges that need to be changed or cleaned.
Don't settle for a big box or simple, transactional online solution. Your water is more precious than that. Go with America's most recognizable water experts with more than 80 years of experience in well water treatment. Go with Culligan.
Get clean water from every tap, every faucet, and in every room with the Culligan® Total Home® Water Conditioner. Our hardworking two-in-one solution provides cleaner, softer Culligan water everywhere you want, with the added benefit of filtering out unpleasant contaminants like chlorine.*
Explore customizable filtration solutions designed to suit all kinds of whole-house needs, from hard water problems like stubborn soap scum and residue, to bitter taste or chlorine odors. A whole-house water filter from Culligan treats your problem water directly at the source, so you enjoy the benefits of cleaner, fresher water from every faucet. Culligan is experienced with all types of problem water so you can have peace of mind that your family’s water is in good hands with your local Culligan Man®.
- Reduce dirt, silt, clay, and other sediments from your drinking and household water.
- Eliminate the bitter taste of chlorine and the rotten egg taste of sulfur
- Treat low pH acidic water that has corrosive effects on your home’s infrastructure and appliances
- Reduce iron
- Eliminate water stains from corrosion
- Effectively protect against bacteria, viruses, mold, and waterborne contaminants like protozoa
- No chemical regenerants save you time and money
*contaminants may not be in your water
Every liquid has a pH...Read More
Every liquid has a pH, including your home’s water
- Whether the pH is too high or too low, it can have damaging affects on your water
Iron is one of the most common...Read More
Iron is one of the most common types of problem water and can leave your fixtures and tubs with rust stains. Culligan has solutions geared towards removing the iron from your water. Find out which solution is right for your home!
blue and green stains in...Read More
Self explanatory, blue and green stains in your tubs and sinks
- Often caused by low pH levels in your water
Water should be clear...Read More
Water should be clear, if not why would you drink it?
- The only way to find out what’s making your water the wrong color is with a water analysis
- Did you know Culligan offers a Free Water Analysis?
If your laundry is...Read More
If your laundry is coming out of the washer with stains, it could be your water
- Iron is just one of the possible reasons for your water damaging your clothes
- Don’t ruin your favorite shirt, get your water tested!
Water may smell musty...Read More
Water may smell musty or sometimes described as fishy
- This can be caused by iron and copper in your home’s water
Get your water tested to determine what’s causing your water to smell