Reverse Osmosis Filter For Well and Municipal Drinking Water
More Than Just a Product in Your Front Royal Area Home – Unmatched Customer Service and Expertise
For little to no money down, you can have a bottled water company under your sink. With more than 80 years of knowledge and experience, along with the best customer service and a comprehensive warranty, you won’t need to worry about the foul smell, bad taste, and harmful elements that pass through your municipal pipes or well.
Don’t settle for a transactional approach like you are purchasing a refrigerator at a big box retailer. Your water is more precious than that. Go with the water experts. Rental, lease and finance options are available.
The Culligan® Aqua-Cleer® Features a design to fit under almost any kitchen sink, and designer faucets to match your style. Additionally, the new Culligan ClearLink Pro™ eliminates the need to drill countertops.
Benefits of Choosing Culligan®
Culligan® Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System
- Removes bad taste and odor from municipal tap or well water.
- Reduces acidic impurities and balances pH levels.
- Provides advanced filtration for water problems such as lead, chlorine, radium, hexavalent chromium (chromium-6) and arsenic*.
- Fluoride and iron removal.
- Saves money, environmental waste and frees up refrigerator space compared to buying single-serve bottles from the store.
- Improves the taste of coffee, tea, powdered drinks, soups, recipes and baby formula.
- Meets strict standards of NSF International and WQA.
- Culligan water systems are third-party certified to perform as promised and are backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
*Impurities may not be in your water.
Invisible to the naked eye...Read More
Invisible to the naked eye, your home’s water could contain bacteria
- Whether the bacteria comes from the source or old pipes, it could make it to your home’s water
- Not all bacteria are dangerous, but why take a risk? Find out what’s in your with a Free Water Test.
Chromium 6 is suspected of being a carcinogen...Read More
Chromium-6 (or hexavalent chromium) has recently been discovered in limited amounts in some water supplies. Chromium six is suspected of being a carcinogen, and should not be ingested at amounts above the federally mandated limits. We have never been alarmists, but if you are concerned about the quality of the water you drink, you might want to consider a reverse osmosis system. Reverse Osmosis is the only readily available system that reduces chromium-6.
Chlorine is one of the most commonly...Read More
Chlorine is one of the most commonly used water disinfectants use by water companies. However, it can leave an unpleasant taste in your water when it reaches your home. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Water that tastes salty could be...Read More
Water that tastes salty could be caused by sulfate concentration levels and geographic tendencies. Luckily, Culligan can remove the salty taste from your water. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Bitter tasting water is often caused...Read More
Bitter tasting water is often caused when the pH of your water is out-of-sync. Culligan has the equipment to fix the bitterness in your water. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Arsenic can occur natural or...Read More
Arsenic can occur natural or is a byproduct of agricultural industry. In some cases, high arsenic levels can have negative effects on your health. Let your Culligan Man recommend a water solution to correct your arsenic problem.